Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Samantha and I am 19 years old. This year, I grew up again and I am good as gold (even if I still do stupid things just like anybody else).
1. Like every child (and I am still a big child), I dream of finding these things under my Christmas tree:
2. These shoes "Babies vernies roses" in size 39 from Jennyfer (29.99€).
3. Sofia Coppola's "Marie-Antoinette" Original Soundtrack (27.75€).
4. The foldable kabuki brush from Too Faced (30€).
5. The "Crème de Rose" lip balm from Dior (23.50€).
6. And to finish, the catalog of the Balenciaga Museum (59.90€).
I hope my letter won't arrive too late and I wish you good luck for all the work you will have for Christmas.